- male crossbill singing near hide.(Duncan McNiven)
- A big increase in 'siskin time/visits' at our feeder during the wet weather on Friday - perhaps linked to the 'closing up' of seed-bearing cones and catkins?(Mark Ward and Ellen Collier)
- Pair of buzzards displaying E of the heath.(Duncan McNiven)
- Pair of siskin still at our feeder. Also the strange sight of 3 snipe flying around wasteland on Sunderland Road, Sandy as I drove in this morning.
- As well as the superb mandarin surprise late pm down by the hide, a single redwing calling in trees there and a pair of siskins still visiting the Web team feeder.(Mark Ward)
- Female mandarin flew low across the drive towards the hide at 5.15 Weds afternoon, making a strange, nasal call. A couple of minutes later male and female circled the ponds and flew off to the north.(Paul Donald)
- A quick visit on Wednesday to the hide (1.20-1.35 pm). In the sunshine, many birds were coming to bathe, including a pair of Siskins and a very interesting male redpoll. Generally pale all over, it didn't give the impression of being tiny, like a Lesser, and had only a smudge of buff on its wingbar. Also two pale lines on its mantle, and a BTO-type ring on its left leg! Probably a Common [Mealy] but hard to say for sure on the brief view we had...(Katie Fuller and Mark Ward)
- 10:45 Evidence today perhaps of a little passage. Two Grey Wagtails SW over Osprey Carpark and five Siskins over The Quarry. Yesterdays female Sparrowhawk again in the area. There are now three Great-crested Grebes on Warren Villas but the pair of Oystercatchers are down to one.
- 13:30-14:00 A lunchtime stroll to Biggleswade Common was remarkable only for a remarkable absence of birds!(Darren Oakley-Martin & Richard James)
- Two Collared Doves in the Yew Tree car park at about 11.30 am Wednesday, one singing.(Grahame Madge)
- 1315hrs. Female Sparrowhawk in undulating display flight over wooded area north of Osprey Building. Common Buzzard over House.
- Biggleswade Common, 1330-1345hrs. Fieldfare- 112; Yellowhammer singing (Darren Oakley-Martin & Richard James)
- Male and female siskin still visiting the Web Team feeder Monday and Tuesday, plus five feeding in birches behind the hide at lunchtime and a buzzard over the woodland opposite the house.(Mark Ward)
- Two Buzzards over reserve Saturday am (Lynn Giddings)
- Two Little Egrets west of Warren Villas from The Plateau, Friday 1600hrs.(Darren Oakley-Martin)
- Up to 6 male and a female siskin at/around the Web team feeder Thursday 16th pm and single male and female Friday, 17th. c20 siskins around the shop car park at lunchtime Friday 17th (Mark Ward)